Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's here!

Here it is, my new logo!  I love how it turned out and am very excited about it!  I actually have three logos to choose from, two that will be used most often.  So, what do they look like?  Check these out:




Ok, so if you've been following my blog through facebook, you may have already seen the first one. I love the look; I love the colors!  But what do you think?

Special thanks again to Rickey Nielsen of R.Nielsen Designs for creating these for me!  I hope to be able to use these on business cards, fliers, even a banner... anything I can do to advertise why I am racing this year. I am even going to submit these to Special Olympics Utah so that they can put them on the web page they're creating for me.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first and third one. Maybe sometime in the future we'll even see a shorthand of the third one... like... water bottles with the swimmer, biker, and runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool! And maybe water bottles with just the lightning bolt?

      Delete